The term "Village Music" or "us" or "we" refers to Village Music LTD, the owner of the website whose registered office is 29 Main Street, East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire, G74 4JU. Our company registration number is SC294468, registered in Scotland and our V.A.T. number is 6243 23076. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Village Music.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Village Music and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Village Music. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Village Music takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance or other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this website. Should we charge packing, carriage and insurance or other relevant charges on the goods you order from us this will be confirmed during our online checkout process and on your invoice. Our prices are reviewed periodically and any price changes to products on this website will be updated accordingly and take immediate effect. All prices shown are inclusive of any relevant VAT unless stated otherwise.
To register on this website you must be over eighteen years of age. Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any password issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
We accept payment for your order by cheque or Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Euro, JCB, Solo, Switch and Maestro cards through the Worldpay and PayPal payment systems. We always use a secure payment gateway for payment of your order. All credit and debit card details are encrypted and are not held on a computer by us. We only receive confirmation from Worldpay or PayPal whether your payment has passed or failed.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if goods you have ordered are not available.
Cancellation of an order can only be accepted if sent by e-mail or letter (we are unable to accept proof of postage as proof of receipt). Any Notice of Cancellation must be received before goods have been despatched. If goods have been despatched you should follow the returns policy detailed below.
Returns and Refunds
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return it to us in an unused and re-saleable condition within 14 working days of receipt and we will refund the purchase price. We are unable to pay for return postage costs unless goods are faulty. We recommend that if items are returned a Certificate of Postage is obtained as goods remain your responsibility until received by Village Music.
Please Note: You should contact us by telephone or email before returning any goods and you must also contact us within 48 hours of receipt. Failure to do so will confirm acceptance of goods being received in a satisfactory and fit for purpose condition.
Returns should be sent to:
29 Main Street
To ensure fast processing of your return and any refund due, please enclose a copy of your original invoice or packing slip.
In the unlikely event that goods arrive faulty or damaged, please inform us immediately so that we can replace or repair them in accordance with your statutory rights. To alleviate doubt we ask that you retain the faulty or damaged item and may ask for you to return it to us or provide proof of damage. Should you require any assistance please contact us on 01355-244562. We are not able to accept returns of some items or in certain circumstances, please contact us for specific information regarding this.
This website and all content is copyright of Village Music - © Village Music 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.